Formerly Maldron Citywest Hotel
KingsWood Hotel Citywest Dublin’s newest 4 star hotel is located 9 kilometres from Dublin city centre and offers spacious,modern rooms with complimentary Wi-Fi in the bedrooms and complimentary Wi-Fi in the hotels public areas and meeting rooms. KingsWood Hotel is one of the Dublin hotels owned by the McGettigan Group.
Why Book the newly refurbished 4 star KingsWood Hotel City West?
- Ideally located for leisure or business guests with access to all major routes.
- 9 km from Dublin city centre
- Free Wi-Fi in all guest bedrooms
- Ample free underground car parking
- Bus service to Dublin city centre
- 15 minutes from the Luas stop ‘Cheeverstown’
- Offering a great location without the city centre prices
This superb Citywest hotel is located off the N7 on the Naas Road, next to the Citywest Business campus, just 9 kilometres from Dublin city centre. One of the finest hotels in Citywest, KingsWood Hotel is accessible for travelling to the South, Dublin Airport, city centre and we are also near the M50. We have easy access to the city with a public bus service to the city centre from outside the hotel and the new extension to the red line Luas "Cheeverstown stop" is a short 15 minute walk from the hotel and will bring our guests to Dublin city centre. KingsWood Hotel City West is located 25km from Dublin Airport.
KingsWood Hotel City West - facilities at a glance
- 129 guest rooms
- Meeting facilities
- KingsWood Café & Lounge
- McGettigan’s Cookhouse & Bar
- Free Wi-Fi access in all bedrooms
- Free Wi-Fi internet access in lobby area and meeting rooms
- 24 hour reception
- Express check in & out
- Satellite T.V in bedrooms
- Free secure guest parking
- Travel baby cots available on request, free of charge
- Newspapers available at reception
We looking forward to welcoming you to our Four Star Hotel in Dublin for a memorable visit to Dublin.
KingsWood Hotel City West, KingsWood Village, Naas Road, Dublin 22, Ireland